One nice thing about not having so many evening meetings this week is having the time to do other, more enjoyable things in the evening like tennis matches and exercise. The downfall – it’s hot out there. Really hot. Sweat aside, we enjoyed the evening and E scored some autographs and a picture with the mascot. For the record, Mark Philippoussis is every bit as tall and attractive on the court as he was on that really bad reality TV show he was on a few years back. I think he should stick to tennis.
This is a blog about an old house with a new life (and all the lives within it). There are plenty of stories to tell.
- this post is more about demolition than the last one on
- soil, by Irene Mathieu on
- wish list: appliances and fixtures on
- lucky thirteen: a love story and an attic bedroom on
- lucky thirteen: a love story and bright bathroom on
- what’s happening with your big renovation project? on
- kitchen zones (that have nothing to do with triangles) on
- the gift of noticing on
- revolutions* on
- 2020 – stay for the exhale on