And now we have a school. One more really tall building and a park to go! I love the school – I had a few more ideas for it – like a little more dimension (maybe a frame?) to that circle window), but I’m trying to get all the buildings to a certain point, and then I’ll add things if I think they need it.
This is a blog about an old house with a new life (and all the lives within it). There are plenty of stories to tell.
- questions answered, part three (profession) on
- lights, cameras, and then Action! on
- admiring: cross extension table on
- gumball machine crafts (my rookie pinterest moment) on
- this might take awhile on
- this post is more about demolition than the last one on
- soil, by Irene Mathieu on
- wish list: appliances and fixtures on
- lucky thirteen: a love story and an attic bedroom on
- lucky thirteen: a love story and bright bathroom on