I’ve been admiring fabrics lately – there are just so many great ones out there, and the addition of a new fabric store in town doesn’t hurt.
Of course, my admiration of fabrics just makes me lament the fact that a. I don’t have time to teach myself to sew (it’s been a few decades since I made clothes, and even then it was just your basic skirts and shirts) and b. fabric can be expensive (especially if it just sits there, doing nothing).
But still, I do love the idea of one day finding the time (and space) to sew, and I really love the idea of putting curtains in F’s room, because even the hanging bed sheets make me happy in there.
So I’ll link to those fabrics I posted a few days ago, if you’re so inclined. If you are just looking for a good one-stop shop for fabric browsing online, I like Alewives site. They have a nice selection, but it’s still just the tip of the iceberg.
1. Little Florine Urban Sunshine by Lotta Jansdotter for Windham Fabrics
2. Ivy Bloom Lake by Amy Karol / Westinster Fabrics
3. Sparrows Vintage Yellow by Joel Dewberry
4. Wrenly Collection, Wren Cobalt by Valori Wells for Free Spirit
5. Meadow Dot by Michael Miller
6. Dove Anais by The French General for Moda
7. Majestic Oak in Grass by Joel Dewberry
8. Robin by Duralee, Thomas Paul Prints
9. Multi by Duralee, Thomas Paul 2
10. Snow White Gray by Heather Ross
11. Doodle Art Blue by P & B Textiles
12. Stone School Dress by Moda