In our house, “aprise” is really “surprise”. This week the older one is out of state visiting with cousins and grandparents. We’re back home with the little one, working on “aprises” galore. Final desk drawings above. Materials are delivered and in the basement and the smell of fresh paint wafts through the house. My kind of holiday.
This is a blog about an old house with a new life (and all the lives within it). There are plenty of stories to tell.
- this post is more about demolition than the last one on
- soil, by Irene Mathieu on
- wish list: appliances and fixtures on
- lucky thirteen: a love story and an attic bedroom on
- lucky thirteen: a love story and bright bathroom on
- what’s happening with your big renovation project? on
- kitchen zones (that have nothing to do with triangles) on
- the gift of noticing on
- revolutions* on
- 2020 – stay for the exhale on