Saturday night after F’s party, we gathered with family and friends at the garden to see the lanterns light up. If you are anywhere nearby, put this on your summer to-do list. The lanterns are incredible – but so are some of the other things to see. I highly recommend the sand art show inside in the theatre. For me, it was one of the highlights of the show. When those giant dragons made out of porcelain plates and teacups start moving and blowing out steam – well that’s pretty cool too. A fun ending to a really fun day.
This is a blog about an old house with a new life (and all the lives within it). There are plenty of stories to tell.
- this post is more about demolition than the last one on
- soil, by Irene Mathieu on
- wish list: appliances and fixtures on
- lucky thirteen: a love story and an attic bedroom on
- lucky thirteen: a love story and bright bathroom on
- what’s happening with your big renovation project? on
- kitchen zones (that have nothing to do with triangles) on
- the gift of noticing on
- revolutions* on
- 2020 – stay for the exhale on