Turns out I had more junk than I thought, and the back room studio shelves needed a little extra help. Because the ceilings are so high we put shelves up to the top, and the uprights are the maximum length. We are also suspending our own desktop, and as a result the verticals were slightly bowing in the middle. We purchases twelve additional support clips (seen there on the right), and I had to take down some of the things and install them. Since M is confined to the bed or a chair at the moment, and since I couldn’t stand to look at everything sitting on the floor – again – I decided to take matters into my own hands. Twelve drywall anchors and twelve brackets later the shelves are snug as a bug and reloaded. Now it’s time to tackle that file pile and see how my new filing system is holding up.