The ones I got were a little more blue than green, but this is the general idea. I thought about some of the mercury glass knobs – I may go back and try one of those out. They have a great collection, and if you are only buying a few (like four) they aren’t too expensive.
This is a blog about an old house with a new life (and all the lives within it). There are plenty of stories to tell.
- this post is more about demolition than the last one on
- soil, by Irene Mathieu on
- wish list: appliances and fixtures on
- lucky thirteen: a love story and an attic bedroom on
- lucky thirteen: a love story and bright bathroom on
- what’s happening with your big renovation project? on
- kitchen zones (that have nothing to do with triangles) on
- the gift of noticing on
- revolutions* on
- 2020 – stay for the exhale on