I wanted to pass along an invitation to anyone in the area who might be looking into school options – The Soulard School is hosting an open house this Saturday from 10am-12:30pm and all are welcome. There will be an administrative talk at 11am, and the school will be open for tours and questions. I’ll be hanging out with the food at the reception area, so if you do come in to check out the school, please stop in and say ‘hi’ – and grab a bite. Hope to see you there.
This is a blog about an old house with a new life (and all the lives within it). There are plenty of stories to tell.
- questions answered, part three (profession) on
- lights, cameras, and then Action! on
- admiring: cross extension table on
- gumball machine crafts (my rookie pinterest moment) on
- this might take awhile on
- this post is more about demolition than the last one on
- soil, by Irene Mathieu on
- wish list: appliances and fixtures on
- lucky thirteen: a love story and an attic bedroom on
- lucky thirteen: a love story and bright bathroom on