This morning was magical. As the sun got higher in the sky, different parts of the garden lit up. It was a morning of catching color in the distance – flowers and lanterns. We took the mouse, and she loved it. On the way to school I told F that THAT was a perfect garden morning. She agreed, leaned back in her chair with a contented sigh, and said The scenery! Oh, the scenery!
This is a blog about an old house with a new life (and all the lives within it). There are plenty of stories to tell.
- questions answered, part three (profession) on
- lights, cameras, and then Action! on
- admiring: cross extension table on
- gumball machine crafts (my rookie pinterest moment) on
- this might take awhile on
- this post is more about demolition than the last one on
- soil, by Irene Mathieu on
- wish list: appliances and fixtures on
- lucky thirteen: a love story and an attic bedroom on
- lucky thirteen: a love story and bright bathroom on