You might have noticed some access issues on the blog recently. Or you might have just assumed that I took off for sunnier pastures. Both are correct. It might be another day before things are cleared up on the blog, but I’m taking advantage of this little window of access to let you know that I’m still around. And the sunnier pastures were lovely. This was my view each morning as I laced up my running shoes and did my part towards replenishing the ocean on my very, very sweaty runs. I ran the length of a marathon (stretched out over the course of a week), and the views and the sweat never got old. Not when there’s a long, leisurely day (and an ocean dip) stretching ahead of me at the end.
This is a blog about an old house with a new life (and all the lives within it). There are plenty of stories to tell.
- this post is more about demolition than the last one on
- soil, by Irene Mathieu on
- wish list: appliances and fixtures on
- lucky thirteen: a love story and an attic bedroom on
- lucky thirteen: a love story and bright bathroom on
- what’s happening with your big renovation project? on
- kitchen zones (that have nothing to do with triangles) on
- the gift of noticing on
- revolutions* on
- 2020 – stay for the exhale on