This past weekend was a bit of a whirlwind, and this week will be more of the same. One thing in the mix is E’s second science fair of the year. So Saturday evening she worked on part of her display – and since I can’t sit idle at a table full of art supplies, I got out F’s birthday invitations and worked on them some more. I decided to do a white paper cut overlay, so I needed to add some more flowers to the background to reduce the amount of white space between them. I had plenty of flowers left over, so I just started layering them on. I did one completely (I’ll trim the edges when I’m completely done), and then I started in on the rest of the batch with one color at a time. I got through the pinks and reds in the bottom photo, and have since moved through oranges, yellows and greens. Then I packed them up again while I move onto this week’s tasks – more of those to come over the next few days.